Spacerail Level 9 (Model No. 231-9) is the ultimate marble roller coaster and was designed for advanced marble run engineers. The Spacerail Level 9 marble coaster kit includes everything you need to build according the English instructions or you can challenge yourself and try building your own custom design! This kit provides hours of fun and allows you to stretch your creativity and troubleshooting skills.
SPACERAIL LEVEL 9 FEATURES:
- Helix elevators to carry SpaceRail marble to the top
- Multiple different tracks for marble to travel
- Multiple consecutive loops throughout the marble run
- Drop-through steps, seesaw drop, and weighted lever
- Multiple curves, spirals, and drops on marble rail
- Two vertical corkscrews on marble coaster
- Estimated build time: 25-35 hours*
SPACERAIL LEVEL 9 CONTAINS:
- 70,000 mm track line**
- Two steel .5″ marbles
- Three Screw Conveyor Elevators
- Metal rods to hold and place materials
- Arms and holders to place SpaceRail track
- Connecting freestanding bases to fit entire marble run
- English instruction manual
Batteries and cutting materials (scissors) are not included in the marble roller coaster kit. Spacerail marbler roller coasters are recommended for users that are 15 years or older.
Whether you’re a first-time SpaceRailer or veteran from the days of SpaceWarp, explore the various levels of a SpaceRail marble roller coaster and stretch your imagination. SpaceRail is a line of do-it-yourself marble roller coasters that you can assemble and have fun building, including cutting track to the correct size, forming cubes, loops, runs and drops, and attaching everything to metal rods in the plastic base. Once assembled, enjoy hours of rolling metal ball entertainment. SpaceRail is a crazy fun, self-perpetuation gizmo that will dazzle children and adults alike. Are you ready to build one of the world’s most advanced marble runs?
Need help building your Spacerail marble roller coaster? Check out Spacerail’s Facebook discussion group, Spacerailers, for support, questions, troubleshooting ideas, and special offers that are only shared with members. Tag @spacerails to be featured on our social pages (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, and Google+)!
Compare the SpaceRail Marble Runs here: http://spacerails.com/2016/09/21/spacerail-marble-coaster-buying-guide/
Questions and inquiries about Spacerail Model No. 231-9? Please contact us via the contact page.
*Note estimated build time varies based on experience
**Please note the product picture says “68,000 mm” but product is “70,000 mm”.