The Moon Racer flying car quadcopter drone trumps the air and ground. Easily transfer from the ground to the air with just a few switches. Spacerail’s Moon Racer is not your typical remote control car drone.
Moon Racer Flying Car Quadcopter Drone Features:
- Flight time: 7-10 minutes
- Flight range: 50 meters from control
- Charge time: 45 minutes
- Drive on the ground and fly in the sky
- Various driving control options including left, right, forward, and backwards
- Various flying control options up, down, left, right, forward, backwards, and sidewards (6 gyro capabilities)
- 4 Channel 2.4 Ghz remote distance reception
Moon Racer Flying Car Quadcopter Drone Includes:
- Moon Racer drone
- Remote control for pilot
- 3.7 volt rechargeable lithim battery
- Charging cord
- Operator’s Manual
- For first time pilots, be sure to read included step-by-step flying instructions before attempting to pilot.
- This quadcopter is not a toy and should only be piloted by persons over the age of 14 with previous RC flying experience with drones, helicopters and/or planes.
- State of the art low-voltage protection will cut power supply to rotors to prevent high flights that could result in damage to quadcopter frame and/or battery.
- Equipped with over-current protection that will stop supplying power for rotors automatically when the blade becomes jammed to prevent damage
Need help with your SpaceRail Moon Racer drone? Check out Spacerail’s Facebook discussion group, Spacerailers, for support, questions, troubleshooting ideas, and special offers that are only shared with members. Tag @spacerails to be featured on our social pages (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, and Google+)!
Questions and inquiries about the Spacerail Moon Racer car drone? Please contact us via the contact page.
Looking for drone replacement parts? Shop drone replacements parts, including batteries and blades that are specific to SpaceRail drones.