Solar Flare Quadcopter NANO is just like the larger drone quadcopters but in a smaller body frame. However, don’t let the size fool you. This nano quadcopter has built-in 6-Axis gyroscope for ultimate stability and piloting.
SOLAR FLARE QUADCOPTER NANO DRONE FEATURES:
- Flight time: 7-10 minutes
- Flight range: 50 meters
- Charge time: 45 minutes
- Various Flight Control Options of Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, and Sideward
- 360 Degree Turning and 3D rolling action possible
- 4 Channel frequency option to avoid interference with team flights
- 2.4Ghz Remote Distance Reception
- 3.7 Volt rechargeable Lithium battery
- LED indicator lights for night piloting
SOLAR FLARE QUADCOPTER NANO INCLUDES:
- Solar Flare Quadcopter
- Remote Control for Pilot
- 3.7 volt rechargeable lithium battery
- Operators manual
- For first time pilots, be sure to read included step-by-step flying instructions before attempting to pilot.
- This quadcopter is not a toy and should only be piloted by persons over the age of 14 with previous RC quadcopter flying experience with drones, helicopters and/or planes.
Need help with your SpaceRail Solar Flare Quadcopter? Check out Spacerail’s Facebook discussion group, Spacerailers, for support, questions, troubleshooting ideas, and special offers that are only shared with members. Tag @spacerails to be featured on our social pages (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, and Google+)!
Questions and inquiries about the Spacerail Solar Flare Quadcopter NANO? Please contact us via the contact page.
Looking for drone replacement parts? Shop drone replacements parts, including batteries and blades.