Solar Flare RC Quadcopter is just like the larger drone quadcopters but in a smaller body frame. However, don’t let the size fool you. This nano quadcopter has built-in 6-Axis gyroscope for ultimate stability and piloting.
SOLAR FLARE RC QUADCOPTER DRONE FEATURES:
- Flight time: 7-10 minutes
- Flight range: 50 meters
- Charge time: 45 minutes
- Various Flight Control Options of Up, Down, Left, Right, Forward, Backward, and Sideward
- 360 Degree Turning and 3D rolling action possible
- 4 Channel frequency option to avoid interference with team flights
- 2.4Ghz Remote Distance Reception
- 3.7 Volt rechargeable Lithium battery
- LED indicator lights for night piloting
SOLAR FLARE QUADCOPTER INCLUDES:
- Solar Flare Quadcopter
- Remote Control for Pilot
- 3.7 volt rechargeable lithium battery
- Operators manual
- For first time pilots, be sure to read included step-by-step flying instructions before attempting to pilot.
- This quadcopter is not a toy and should only be piloted by persons over the age of 14 with previous RC quadcopter flying experience with drones, helicopters and/or planes.
Need help with your SpaceRail Solar Flare Quadcopter Drone? Check out Spacerail’s Facebook discussion group, Spacerailers, for support, questions, troubleshooting ideas, and special offers that are only shared with members. Tag @spacerails to be featured on our social pages (Facebook,Instagram, Twitter, and Google+)!
Questions and inquiries about the Spacerail Solar Flare RC Quadcopter? Please contact us via the contact page.
Looking for drone replacement parts? Shop drone replacements parts, including batteries and blades.