SpaceRail Marble RollerCoaster Contest
Join the Semi-Annual SpaceRail Marble Rollercoaster Contest where you build your rollercoaster custom for a chance at awesome prizes!
This contest is for creative Spacerailers ages 15 and older! Use your imagination to create your own Spacerail marble rollercoaster model for a chance to win some great prizes!
There will be a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winner* (Please note rule #7 below)
The Prizes are as follows:
1st Prize- $100 for SpaceRails.com
2nd Prize- $50 for SpaceRails.com
3rd Prize- $25 for SpaceRails.com
Submit your entry to email@example.com. Only entries submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org will be eligible to win. Submit your entry by October 31st, 2016. Voting begins November 1st 2016, and will remain open until November 4th, 2016 at 9:00am Mountain Standard Time. The winners will be announced at 3:00pm Mountain Standard Time on November 4th, 2016.
The winners will be notified by E-mail. Please include the following information when submitting your entry:
Invite your friends to ‘Like’ SpaceRail’s pages and to vote for your entry to increase your chances of winning.
We look forward to seeing all the creative entries!
Official Rules for SpaceRail Marble Rollercoaster Contest
If You Are Under the Legal Age of Majority in Your Jurisdiction of Residence, Please Read These Official Rules With Your Parent or Legal Guardian.
1. Eligibility: Contest is for applicants that are 15 years and older worldwide. Winners of previous SpaceRail marbler rollercoaster contests may only enter once a year.
2. Promotion Period: Voting begins November 1st, 2016 and will remain open until November 4th, 2016 at 9:00 am Mountain Standard Time. The winners will be announced at 3:00 pm Mountain Standard Time on November 4th, 2016.
3. How to Enter: Entrants who are eligible must submit their videos to email@example.com during the Promotion Period and include their name, age, country, and e-mail address.
4. Use of Information: When you send SpaceRail videos of your SpaceRail you give SpaceRail permission to publish photos and videos on others sites (i.e. SpaceRail Facebook page and/or SpaceRail blog and/or SpaceRail website). This includes your “thumbnail” Facebook profile picture and your Facebook display name. We plan to save the “best entries” as screen-shots for future reference. SpaceRail will not sell or share your comments with any other 3rd party.
5. Contest Schedule: Applicants may submit their SpaceRail designs starting September 1st, 2016. Submissions must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org to be entered in the competition. Any submissions on Facebook will NOT be considered official entries.
6. Winner Selection: The potential winner will be selected on November 4th at 9 am MDT.. Winners will be selected based on how many votes (“Likes”) they receive on their photo or video. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. Submissions that receive a large odd amount of votes using software, will be disqualified. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. In addition, the number of votes on *your* entry receives on Facebook does not necessarily indicate you winning or losing a prize (the voting will be added up from Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram). All decisions are final. Winners will be notified via email. It is the responsibility of the contestants to provide the correct contact information. If a winner does not email us back (reply to our email) by November 6th, another winner will be chosen. Another winner will be chosen (with 24 hours to respond) until a winner responds and accepts their prize.
7. Parallel contest: There will be a minimum amount of entries required for there to be 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Place Prizes
Only 1 Prize Winner: Less than 20 qualified entries
2 Prize Winners: 20-49 qualified entries
3 Prize Winners: 50 or more qualified entries
8. Prizes: Winners will receive the gift they choose as stated in the contest application during the contest period. Excess prize value will not be given to the winner and anything above the prize value must be paid by the winner. Upon being selected as a winner, the winner will be notified by email and be asked for their mailing address. The gifts will be mailed to the winner but shipping can take 3 days to 5 weeks depending on location. We ask that winners please email us to verify that they have received their prize.
9. Purchases: Entrants who do not win the gifts/prizes have the option of buying the gift from our website (www.spacerails.com) or in one of our stores but this will be at their own expense. A Purchase or Payment Will Not Increase Your Chances of Winning.
10. Winners’ List: The winners’ names will be posted on our Facebook page on November 4th 2016 at 3 PM MDT.
11. Questions: Questions should be directed to the Electronic Commerce team at SpaceRails.email@example.com.